Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween is almost here!!

I found the idea to make this cute shirt! 
Geana and I made one for our girls!
They turned out super cute!!
I struggled with the heat vinyl, thank goodness Geana figured it out for us!

So with Jordan's new work schedule I have been feeling like he doesn't spend enough time with the family. He is just working on Saturdays and has Mondays off. I guess it's just an adjustment for me to have him home on Mondays. We scheduled some family fun on Monday. We went to Ikea to get a new light fixture for Lizzie's room and we went to Day Farms and went for a hay ride and the kids picked out pumpkins. We also had dinner at Chuck E. Cheese. It was a fun family day!



Rapunzel and Pascal



Grandma Aaberg helped Jordan make the Pascal Costume. We still need to make some changes to both costumes. But I think they both look pretty cute!


1 comment: